Settling of Estates:
• Filing Wills and opening of estates also processing the estate thru the inventory and accounting to conclusion
• Tax reporting analysis • Sale of stocks to reduce costs of probate
• Liquidating businesses and personal assets
• Obtain benefits of life insurance, annuities, retirement accounts, bank accounts, pensions, etc.
• Assisting with sale of houses, contents, cars, collections and antiques or gifting of same for sentimental purposes
• Working with families and other heirs to ensure as little turmoil or arguing as practical